In order to protect the health of our patients, staff and as a safety precaution to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, we have implemented office guidelines in accordance to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Louisiana Department of Health and the American Optometric Association.
- We are recommending that all patients and visitors wear a mask or face covering upon entering our office. The staff will wear a mask during all patient interactions as well.
- We ask patients to maintain a 6 foot distance from other patients while in the office.
- Anyone not feeling well, with a fever, and/or respiratory symptoms, and anyone with family members living at home with them that currently have flu-like symptoms should reschedule their appointment for a later date.
- Patients who are currently being treated for or diagnosed with COVID-19, or have been in contact with a person that is currently being treated or evaluated for COVID-19 should reschedule for a later date as well.
- Please fill out the registration/history page and submit your information through our website, it will save you time in the office.
We understand that these are anxious times, and want to prioritize the safety of everyone that we have the opportunity to serve. Thank you for your patience and understanding.